Patricia Evans & Associates is a management consultancy based in Vancouver, serving clients in BC and across Canada. Principal Consultant Patricia Evans, Senior Consultant Lisa May, and Project Administrator Aynsley Meldrum deliver the mix of skills, knowledge and experience required to meet your needs. We also work with affiliated professionals in evaluation, research, and data analysis for assignments that require additional expertise.
Our primary focus is on providing services to the social profit and public sectors—all levels of government, charities, non-governmental organizations, and public service agencies—to help people achieve great things for their communities.
Our consulting approach is fundamentally cooperative and iterative. We will listen, clarify, and respond with a proposal for a customized response. We synthesize diverse ideas, relationships, or facts into a coherent whole. Above all, we strive towards synergy: bringing people, groups and organizations together to produce positive impacts that are meaningful for them and their communities.
Committed and inspired people working effectively together to enhance their communities
Supporting and empowering individuals and organizations to create a better future
- Adding Value– Targeting effort towards worthwhile and productive outcomes
- Clarity– Achieving understanding and meaning in all endeavours
- Creativity– Constantly seeking better ways of thinking, being, and doing
- Integrity– Being true to core values in relationships, processes, and services
- Trust– Being honest, keep promises, maintain confidentiality, and avoid real or potential conflicts of interest